Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday, Jan 19

Hey All,
I figured it was time for an update. April continues to be amazing and healing well!!!!! I talked to Darrell and April this morning, and they had just finished a walk. She made it 45 minutes straight with no resting!!!! :) Go Apey GO!!!!
The results from last week's biopsy were really good too. There's still a slight rejection factor, but nothing of any concern to Dr. Milano. Praise the Lord!
Jean (Ape's mom) went home Friday morning, so they are getting used to being home with just the three of them. I think D is a very, very busy man these days! Grace is in day care during the week, and I'll head down either Sat or Sunday to hang out and help some. Their church is coordinating meals still. I may go do some housecleaning for them. We'll see.
So with that, I know nothing else. :) I'll more than likely be updating this blog less frequently as long as April continues to do so well, but please trust that should anything change for the good or the bad, I'll be sure to update this and let you know. Just work off the 'no news is good news' mentality and all will be well!
So do your snow dance, hug your kids/family/dogs (in my case!) and PRAY PRAY PRAY!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment