Monday, January 12, 2009

What great news to report!!!!!

Friends, Family, Fellow Country Men, Lend me your ear.... Some great line from a classic play....

Darrell left a voice mail for me today and said April had a visit with the opthomologist (sp?), and he cleared her for driving as soon as Dr. Milano clears her!!! Her vision was affected by the TIA's she had the weeks before transplant, but her vision has resolved. She still has a little trouble with peripheral vision but I suppose it's not too bad since he cleared her to operate a moving vehicle! :)

BUT more exciting....results from the 2nd biopsy. Forgive me as I have no frame of reference for these numbers, but the result from the first week was a 3 something, and today's result was only a 1 something!!! Dr Milano was very pleased, so the body is NOT rejecting April's heart. I know she's on lots of meds and her immune system is compromised so as to not attack the new heart, but I BELIEVE that this is God's hand on April, and the meds are great but God is awesome!!!

Oh my....here I am getting back on my soapbox. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Don't forget the neighbors. Keep praying for recovery and keep praising for His faithfulness!!!

I'm heading down Weds to hang with Ape and absolutely can't wait. It's been over a week since I visited and that's entirely too long (selfishly speaking of course...I know they needed time to be home with each other!).

Jeanie

1 comment:

  1. PRAISE GOD! God is so good and mercy endureth forever!!

    "So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most." ~ Hebrews 4:16, NLT

    Pray on people - God instructs us to come BOLDLY before the throne! Be bold with your prayers - be bold with your requests!

    ReplyDelete